In this ARK: Survival Evolved Video I share 20 Things You May Not Know about the game!
Thanks for watching my 20 Things You May Not Know About ARK: Survival Evolved video. Be sure to subscribe for more ARK: Survival Evolved Content
G’day guys, Mennace here in this video I am going to show you 20 things you may not know about ARK: Survival Evolved. Let’s get into it!
1. Raw eggs are a nutritious snack, but don’t let the parents see you take them
2. Structures can be replaced by an item of the same type
3. Use a pickaxe for more meat, hatchet for more hide
4. A players torpor stat is effected by their amount of fortitude
5. Blueprints dropped from beacons for armour, weapons and saddles can have improved stats
6. Dinos will eat any kind of kibble, but it won’t be as effective as their favourite type
7. You can stack up fence posts, then delete the ones below the top post to create a floating fence
8. Obelisks can be used to upload your character and dinos as well as spawn in bosses
9. Dinos can be painted with server commands
10. Hatchets do the most Torpor damage out of all Melee weapons
11. A doedicurus parked next to a rock will automatically harvest it
12. Force feed a Phiomia stim berries for a rain of poop!
13. You can fast travel to another bed within your tribe, but you have to go naked
14. Scorpions can be used to knock out dinosaurs
15. Look left for a primary attack, look right for a secondary attack
16. Rexes can sometimes do a double attack for more damage
17. Poop can roll down ramps, but eggs cannot
18. Increasing melee damage on a dino will also increase the amount it will gather
19. Mate boosted dinos also gather more
20. Sitting on a dinosaur increases your passive XP as well as using less food and water
Thanks so much for watching my list of 20 things you may not know about ARK: Survival Evolved. If you have any suggestions put them in the comments below and if you are new here be sure to subscribe for more ARK content. My name is Mennace, see you in the next video.
“EDM Detection Mode”
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0